News Feed

Prince Harry could be set to make a two-day visit to London next week to attend a "private" court session in regards to his ongoing UK security battle. The two-day court proceedings are scheduled for April 8 and 9.

Although the Duke of Sussex's appeal will take place mostly in public, the most confidential evidence will be heard during "short periods in private" sessions. The ruling comes as the 40-year-old continues his legal battle against the Home Office over his personal security protection while in the UK.

The previous ruling, made by the Executive Committee for the Protection of Royalty and Public Figure, determined that he would not receive the "same degree" of security as he did when he was a senior working royal.

Retired High Court judge Sir Peter Lane previously rejected Harry's case in February 2024.

In next week's scheduled hearing, Harry is set to appeal against the ruling, The judges acknowledged that some evidence in the case is "highly confidential" by agreement of both parties.

Such information that will remain private "relates to security arrangements and threat levels and assessments for the claimant and other public figures".

The Court of Appeal explained their reasoning behind their decision to keep some information private, adding: "It is obvious that such material would be of interest to anyone wishing to harm a person."

This comes as the Duke of Sussex has been experiencing a rough few days with three major blows. As well as Harry reportedly finding out about King Charles's recent hospital stay via the media, Harry is currently at the centre of a fiery row following his exit from a charity that is close to his heart - Sentebale.

It has confimed last week that Harry had had made the decision to step down as patron at Sentebale - which he also co-founded alongside Prince Seeiso of Lesotho in 2006. His exit then led the charity's Chair of the Board, Dr Sophie Chandauka, to publicly address some of her major concerns - even accusing the royal of "harassment and bullying" and hitting out at the "Sussex machine".

A source also recently told the Sun that the Duke is "lonelier than ever". They told the publication: "First he was a spare to William, now he's increasingly looking like a spare to Meghan - and it's not a great look. He misses his family terribly, but no one is speaking to him any more. He just wants to go for a beer with the guys, but his only friends are just the husbands of Meghan's friends."


Source link

Leave A Comment


Last Visited Articles


Info Board

Visitor Counter
0
 

Todays visit

41 Articles 2678 RSS ARTS 106 Photos

Popular News

🚀 Welcome to our website! Stay updated with the latest news. 🎉

United States

18.117.187.65 :: Total visit:


Welcome 88.887.887.65 Click here to Register or login
Oslo time:2025-04-06 Whos is online (last 5 min): 
1 - United States - 286.244.66.200
2 - United States - 2a03:2990:f900:9b::
3 - United States - 2a33:2333:f333:3c::
4 - United States - 92.967.999.99
5 - United States - 43.77.337.42
6 - Mexico - 303.44.25.53
7 - Singapore - 47.728.727.762
8 - United States - 48.447.487.64
9 - Hong Kong - 449.448.449.44
10 - Hong Kong - 882.860.82.200
11 - Hong Kong - 559.558.9.572
12 - Hong Kong - 889.8.248.868
13 - Mexico - 303.44.25.49
14 - Singapore - 77.728.722.767
15 - Mexico - 622.8.686.659
16 - Singapore - 40.028.28.230
17 - Hong Kong - 883.87.47.229
18 - Hong Kong - 582.560.50.522
19 - United States - 3.040.4.8
20 - Singapore - 07.008.00.88
21 - Hong Kong - 332.330.7.303
22 - United States - 5.555.245.25
23 - Singapore - 47.558.53.545
24 - Singapore - 47.228.55.232


Farsi English Norsk RSS